Sunday, June 12, 2011

1st day of class

Today is the first day of class in our small private institution. People are very busy and our president is freaking out. The chairs and classrooms and even some teachers not on place, students don't know what to do and where to go. But along with it, I just kept my cool, I spearheaded the orientation of the High School Dept.

My schedule for College Orientation is supposedly on last week of June but it was  changed into this week. I thought my proposed schedule will be approved but it was not. I will be cramming my head out.. Although I am not in favor on how some things will go through, it's still ok. I'm keeping my cool because I have no choice. : )


1 comment:

  1. after things were all done, i realized all of them were right. things were just right to be put in one schedule. We can gladly say "It's done! and move on to the next activity.. Isn't it nice? :) So, I'm thankful, they were really right. It was indeed a good decision.

    ReplyDelete